Family Camp Bus Transportation
Transportation to Family Camp is provided from east Vancouver, Burquitlam, and Port Moody. No transporation is provided from Glen Elementary or Port Coquitlam.
- The bus stop is beside the tennis courts at Gladstone School on the corner of 25th & Sydney
- Departs: 6:00 p.m. Friday evening
- Returns: 5:30 p.m. Sunday afternoon
- The bus stop is in the lot behind Burquitlam Plaza. The bus will be parked behind the plaza at the West end of Burquitlam Park near the entrance to the baseball diamond. The rear of Burquitlam Plaza can be accessed via Smith Avenue or Emerson Street.
- Departs: 6:30 p.m. Friday evening
- Returns: 4:30 p.m. Sunday afternoon
- The bus will stop in the parking lot of the Port Moody Social Recreation Centre (300 Ioco Rd) in front of the Hockey Arena.
- Departs: 6:45 p.m. Friday evening
- Returns: 4:15 p.m. Sunday afternoon
Families will be transported back to their point of origin on Sunday afternoon.
Driving to Sasamat
- If you are driving your camper to Sasamat, please ensure you and your family check in at the white tent, and signed out Sunday afternoon.
- Arrive: 7:00 p.m. Friday evening
- Depart: 4:00 p.m. Sunday afternoon
If you are taking the Port Moody/Belcarra Shuttle Bus 182 you can find a schedule of departure times here.