What To Bring to Camp Rovers & Trailblazers
- Change of Clothes (in case one pair gets wet)
- Rain Gear
- Extra Sweater or Light Jacket
- Bathing Suit & Towel
- Beach Shoes & Rain Boots (optional - weather dependent)
- Running Shoes or Sandal with straps (no flip flops)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Nut-free Bagged Lunch
- Nut-free Snacks
- A Camera (not a phone)
- A Backpack (day pack/school-bag)
Please be sure that your child's first and last name is on all of their belongings to ensure that they will be returned to you.
Please do not send "expensive" clothing or other items in case they get lost. Please note that lost and found items will only be kept for 4 weeks after the session date.
What Not to Bring:
- Illegals Drugs, Alcohol or Cigarettes
- Personal Electronics (cell phones, ipods, gaming devices, MP3s, etc.)
- Pocket Knives
- Fire Starting Devices
- Junk Food
- Anything special that if gotten wet or dirty would result in an upset camper or family
Sasamat cannot guarantee the safety of personal belongings and is not liable for anything that gets lost, broken, or stolen.