What to Bring to Sasamite Nature Club
- Change of Clothes (optional- in case one pair gets wet)
- Rain Gear
- Extra Sweater or Light Jacket
- Bathing Suit & Towel (on swim days- check with leader)
- Beach Shoes & Rain Boots (optional - weather dependent)
- Running Shoes
- A Backpack (day pack/school-bag)
- Bagged Lunch
Please be sure that your child's first and last name is on all of their belongings to ensure that they will be returned to you.
Please do not send "expensive" clothing or other items in case they get lost. Please note that lost and found items will only be kept for 4 weeks after the session date.
What Not to Bring:
- Illegal Drugs, Alcohol or Cigaretters
- Personal Electronics (cell phones, ipods, gaming devices, MP3s, etc.)
- Pocket Knives
- Fire Starting Devices
- Junk Food
- Anything special that if gotten wet or dirty would result in an upset camper or family
Sasamat cannot guarantee the safety of personal belongings and is not liable for anything that gets lost, broken, or stolen.