What To Bring For Resident & Teen Resident Camp
- Clothing for 5 days of camp for warm or cold weather (t-shirts, shorts, pants, sweatshirt, underwear)
- Bathing Suit & Towel
- Rain Gear
- Sleeping Bag (sheets if preferred)
- Running Shoes
- Rain Boots
- Beach Shoes (sandals with toe straps, not flip-flops)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, hair brush)
- Water Bottle
- A Camera (not a phone)
- Duffle Bag (or backpack)
- Favourite Stuffed Animal
- Insect Repellent (optional)
- Book or Journal (optional)
Please be sure that your child's first and last name is on all their belonging to ensure that they will be returned to you.
Please do not send "expensive" clothing or other items in case they get lost. Please note that lost and found items will only be kept for 4 weeks after the session date.
What Not to Bring
- Illegal Drugs, Alcohol or Cigarettes
- Personal Electronics (cell phones, ipods, gaming devices, MP3s, etc.)
- Pocket Knives
- Fire Starting Devices
- Anthing special that if gotten wet or dirty would result in an upset camper or family
Sasamat cannot guarantee the safety of personal belongings and is not liable for anything that gets lost, broken, or stolen.