March 3-5, 2017
Open to all Women (18+)
Women's weeked is an all inclusive health and wellness retreat. Bringing together women from the Lower Mainland, this weekend will feature an array of activities picked especially for women.
Women's Weekend is a dynamic weekend centered on improving your sense of well-being. This rejuvenating getaway will feature workshops for the mind, body or natural world. It will also provide fantastic freshly prepared meals in our beautiful lodge, and a great opportunity to socialize with new people. Whether it's reading a book and drinking a coffee on the dock, or challenging yourself on the climbing wall, we can make it a weekend to remember!
(photo by AJ Wattamaniuk)
Visit the link below for a complete description of the Women's Weekend and schedule for 2017's program.
Transportation will not be provided for this event. Women are welcome to arrive from 6:30pm onwards Friday evening, and the weekend will wrap up at 1:30pm Sunday afternoon.
Things to Know!
- Accomodations: Accomodations are shared, you can request to have a top or bottom bunk, as well as specify one roommate. You can also specify whether you are an early or late sleeper. We will do our best to meet these requests, however cannot guarantee as it will be space dependent. Individual rooms are not available for this event unfortunately due to space.
- Electronics: Sasamat Outdoor Centre believes that camp is a special opportunity to disconnect from daily life and reconnect with the people and natural environment around you. We understand you may have people or work in your life that require your attention, and we ask that you respect this rule and use your cellphones/laptops/tablets ect. in your cabins in you need to.
- What To Bring:
- clothing for warm, cold or wet weather for two days
- bathing suit & towel for showering
- rain gear
- sleeping bag or bedding
- running shoes
- rain boots
- beach shoes (sandals with toe straps, not flip-flops)
- toiletries (toothbrush, shampoo, soap, hairbrush, ect.)
- a camera (preferably not a phone, we strive to be a cell phone free environment)
- duffle bag
- insect repellent (optional)
- book or journal (optional)
- yoga mat (optional: if you would like to take a yoga class bring a mat)
- musical instrument (optional: guitar, ukelele, djembe, ect.)
- Women To Not Bring:
- Illegal Drugs
- Personal Electronics (cell phones, ipods, gaming devices, MP3s, etc.) Refer to our electronic free environment policy
- Food (all food will be provided, please refrain from bringing your own due to the high number of people with food allergies)
- Pets (we are a pet free area)
- Anything special that if gotten wet or dirty would result in an upset individual
- Sasamat cannot guarantee the safety of personal belongings and is not liable for anything that gets lost, broken, or stolen.
- Allergies and Diet Restrictions: Please specify any dietary restrictions you may have on your registration forms. If our kitchen staff requires further information they will contact you.
Payment & Refunds
Payment is due in full 30 days before the start of the camp session you are registered for.
If payment has not been received in full, your registration will be cancelled and your spot will be given to another camper. If you require a payment alternative, please contact the office
Cancellations more than 30 days before the start of the camp session - Refunds are provided, minus a $30.00 administration fee.
Cancellations within 30 days of a camp session - Refunds are not provided unless your spot can be filled with a camper of the same age and gender. If your spot can be filled, a refund will be provided, minus a $30.00 administration fee.